Choosing a practitioner:
- Click on the name of the practitioner for further information.
- Areas of Interest provides a strong indicator of issues, in which, a practitioner will be most knowledgeable. (See Practitioner more info)
- Distance is not a restriction. Practitioners use online video conferencing (skype, zoom etc), to connect with their clients anywhere in the world.
- The State Location buttons will filter the practitioners into groups by States of Australia.
From very early on in my life I knew that I wanted to help people and so I was guided into nursing. I was drawn to working in highly stressful areas (ICU & CCU) where I worked for many years until I could no longer manage my inner distress. I did not realise then that during my childhood, my parent’s severe PTSD had had a profound effect on me, on top of which I experienced numerous significant traumatic events. As some of you have also experienced, I reached a state of burnout and left a profession I loved.
Alongside nursing I searched for complementary therapeutic approaches and self-help tools which led me to study acupuncture, CST (cranio-sacral therapy), various massage techniques, Bowen therapy, EFT and other psycho-somatic modalities. During Dr. David Berceli’s first TRE workshop in Australia, I experienced the body’s true self-regulating and healing ability which occurs via an automatic tremoring mechanism. I fully embraced TRE (tension, trauma and stress releasing exercises) and qualified as a TRE CT- certification trainer.
I subsequently met Judith Richards, the founder of TRTP (The Richards Trauma Process) and completed my TRTP practitioner training. I now primarily use TRTP in my private practice while continuing to offer clients private TRE sessions and continue working as TRE CT.
TRTP is usually completed in three sessions during which you will be guided through a powerful and unique process that is respectful, non-judgmental and imaginative. The shift in your neurology will be noticeable and experienced on all levels of your being- physical, emotional, psychological and in your everyday interactions. By becoming free from negative, unconscious beliefs and no longer experiencing disempowerment related to traumatic events, there will be no barriers for you to create and experience the future you have always desired.
Many clients find great relief in not needing to provide or discuss details of their distressing events or periods of severe stress in order to achieve profound freedom through TRTP.
My experience in assisting many clients to deal with somato-emotional pain together with my own experience of healing from PTSD enables me to offer you a safe, supportive and insightful space in which you can enter your own process of moving away from the hurtful elements of your past and towards the future of your choice.
TRTP sessions are conducted in person or more frequently via Skype or Zoom online conferencing programs, which make TRTP sessions available across the globe.
I provide sessions in English or Slovenian.
Areas of Interest:
– Anxiety, panic attacks, depression, PTSD-post traumatic stress disorder
– Females (rape, incest, pregnancy/birth trauma, domestic abuse,
attracting partners with the same or very similar personality and
– Assisting prospective parents in removing the influence
of familial and generational trauma which can negatively impact on
their future parenting. If you have ever told yourself, “I’ll never be like
mum or dad,” let TRTP help you to become the parent that you wished
– Working with individuals (age 50yrs and older) who wish to feel more
peaceful, joyful and free from fears related to their future and getting
older. If you wish that you could enter your later years of life with
purpose, without regrets or being triggered by past or present
dysfunctional relationships, there is hope.
If your ‘golden years’ need a bit of a polish, I can assist you with
I work with clients who are willing to temporarily suspend their previous beliefs about therapeutic processes and immerse themselves into being guided during their TRTP sessions. Once you step through the TRTP process, you will know why this is important and of maximum benefit.
- Please note that this approach differs significantly from traditional ‘talk’ therapies.
- Confidentiality is assured and always taken seriously.
- Please get in touch to organise time for a short, free talk to determine if TRTP would be suitable for you.
Looking forward to speaking with you and to us working together.
Jelka (Yelka) Slapar
-TRE CT-certification trainer