Join Judith Richards, Creator of The Richards Trauma Process, for this exclusive Masterclass, where she reveals how it’s possible to effect radical and lasting changes in your clients – even those suffering from extreme anxiety and trauma – in just 3 sessions…
Do you often find yourself wondering, “Surely there must be a faster, more effective way to help my clients?”
If any of this sounds at all familiar, then what you’re about to learn may not only provide the answers you’ve been searching for, but may also indelibly change the way you approach your professional practice.
Watch this 90 second introduction to Judith Richard’s Masterclass
- Judith Richards’ inspiring story of how she went from being ‘broken, beaten and mad’, suffering from extreme Complex PTSD, DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) and other dissociative disorders – to creating a revolutionary method which resolves PTSD, and other trauma-related issues including anxiety and depression.
- What actually happens in our brain and body when we experience trauma and it gets ‘stuck’ in our system.
- The powerhouse that is the subconscious – its’ role in keeping the ‘loop’ of trauma in place and how to harness its power
- The big lie we are told. When you realize just how much control we have, it will shift your mental model of what you think you, and your clients, are capable of. In fact, this Masterclass may just shift how you view most mental health issues.
- Learn how our Subconscious Core Beliefs keep the patterns of our life locked in and how to quickly change them.
- The often-overlooked reason behind most cases of anxiety, how it is possible to ‘unlock’ anxiety and assist those suffering from it to live free from panic attacks, intrusive fear and heightened stress responses…AND how we can effect these radical, permanent changes in just 3 sessions
- Find out that it IS possible to step your clients through to the other side of their trauma, so that the crippling symptoms of PTSD…the rage, shame, extreme anxiety, flashbacks, nightmares etc…simply… disappear…
- And so much more…
Judith Richards is a person of extraordinary courage, with a history that is profound in its experience. From early childhood sexual abuse at the hands of family members, priests and nuns, graduating to being a victim of random violent perpetrators and physical torture.
She was living as 2 distinct personalities, compulsively suicidal, living in hallucinations, suffering from extreme CPTSD… With a body ravaged by injury, illness and the impacts of various corrective surgeries. To say that she physically struggled would be an under-statement.
Perhaps even more than the physical injuries, the resultant mental and emotional injuries left her beaten and broken. Judith gained an intimate understanding of trauma from hard personal experience. She knows it inside out and back-to-front. She had even become known as the “Mad Beanie Lady” in the small town where she was living.
Motivated to live by the need to rescue herself and her only child, she set out to find a way through to healing.
And she did. The internet became her reference library as she applied her considerable intellect and talent for research, completely turning her physical and mental health around and in the process created a revolutionary
new method of resolving trauma (TRTP) which is now being taught and used by mental health and health professionals globally.
TRTP is showing significant positive outcomes as a modality for resolving trauma-based issues.
Judith commenced teaching TRTP in July 2014 and the community of practitioners have grown to be approximately 200. Being a new modality, TRTP appeals to practitioners who have been seeking processes to resolve the effects of trauma more rapidly and safely than the methods currently and broadly on offer. The pace of adoption is growing rapidly along with the awareness of the existence of TRTP in the mental health community.
Initial data collections are indicating a significant quantum improvement over existing processes, with results generally being achieved within 3 sessions, fast, effectively and safely. Studies are being initiated to further substantiate the outcomes.
TRTP Practitioners report that they had been, perhaps just like you, exhausted in their previous work, some on the edge of burn out, some retiring or looking at changing careers completely.
And now they report going home exhilarated rather than exhausted, witnessing real healing in their clients, in very short time frames.
Find out what these practitioners have discovered in TRTP – why does TRTP work so effectively?
Judith will explain all in this Masterclass where you will also be invited to join the growing ranks of TRTP Practitioners.
Close to 200 psychologists, psychotherapists, nurses and many other health professionals are using this radical, relatively new approach to resolving anxiety, depression, and even extreme PTSD, quickly, effectively and safely.
The Richards Trauma Process (TRTP) is seeing health practitioners achieve remarkable results with clients in just 3 sessions. AND most clients go on to live a life free from the burden of ongoing mental health issues. It’s safe, effective, elegant and fast.
Unlike many other programs, at the completion of TRTP training, no practitioner is left to their own devices – our experienced, generous and warm professional community provides a high level of practitioner support.
We believe TRTP offers the faster, more effective, solution required to address the enormity of our growing global healthcare crisis. To that end, it’s our mission to train more practitioners, across the world, in 2019 and beyond.